1. Academic improvement
Research over the past years has shown yoga to have stress relieving powers on students, giving the way for improved academic performance with the practice of Asana, Meditations and breathing exercises.
2. Boosting Memory
With stress anxiety and negative thoughts sidelined through meditation, yoga brings fourth thoughts that you need to be focusing on. Recent studies have shown that yoga has batter results then brain training. Yoga is a recommended therapy for student as well as adults.
3. Longer attentions span
At SIIST, with regular yoga sessions of 30 to 45 minutes a day for a period of 4 weeks, children will be able to show their focus longer on subjects.
4. Improved posture
Sitting hunched over a desk for long hours leads to chronic pain and reduces breathing capacity. Yoga will make you more aware of your body and trained your mussels to align correctly. The practice of yoga will bring the positive change in mood and attitude, increased energy label and the ability to focus on what is required by setting aside distracting thoughts in a student.
Some of the advantages in yoga
• Improves flexibility of mussels
• Correct the posture of the body
• Renders batter digestive system.
• Strengths internal organs
• Cures Asthma
• Cures Diabetes.
• Helps in skin glow
• Helps in curing heart related problems
• Promotes strength and stamina
• Improves concentration
• Helps in mind and thought control
• Helps in releasing tensions
• Helps in blood circulations and muscle relaxation
• Keeps mind calm by overcoming anxiety, stress and depression.
To learn more about Facilities in Southern International Hotel Management Academy visit Sihma.in or call 9573732111.